• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Dynamic Balancing (Plz Help!! Need some comment)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kb24

Hi guys, i been assign to do dynamic balancing on aircraft propeller using Bruel & Kjaer accelerometer.. i have found some instruction on the procedure but there are some thing i would like to ask..

I have read that data to be analyzed depend on half-order, first order & second order.. It also depend on number of propeller blade and engine rpm.. Can anyone explain more detail the connection between the orders with frequency and rpm?? Any readings i can do? i am really interested to learn and i am totally new with this..

thank u all for help!!

Back