• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Dual EGT, water temp, Hobbs, ignition switches For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knotsofast

I sold off all the Mini 500 stuff I had with the exception of these few items. All were intended to monitor a Grey Head Rotax 582 but I'm sure will work on other engines. All are new and in the box with the exception of one of the ignition switches.

Dual Westach EGT, 2 1/4, with probes. If you look close at the top mounting screws you should see a couple cracks. I imagine a simple repair but just want it to be pointed out. Aircraft Spruce price is just over $300, yours for $200.

Water Temperature gauge that I think reads Faris. 2 1/4 Comes with sending unit. Spruce price is $50, yours for $30.

Hobbs Quartz hour meter $20.

ACS dual ignition switch, has Off, Right, Left, Both, and Start, new in box with all accessories. Only has one key. Spruce price $140, yours for $90.

ACS dual ignition switch, like above, used. This one just so happens to use the same key as the new one, so I bet you can figure out why the new switch is missing a key. I'll let this one go for $50.

Buyer pays actual shipping cost via USPS. I'm in Crossville TN if you want to come pick it up.

If you want it all you can have it for $350 and free shipping to the Lower 48.

Attachments

• 100_5973.jpg
    100_5973.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_5974.jpg
    100_5974.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_5975.jpg
    100_5975.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_5976.jpg
    100_5976.jpg