• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

DIY AHRS HUD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cDuck28Z

Hey guys! I was paging through the forums and had what could be an awesome idea (I'm sure some of you have thought of it already). I'm by no means a aerospace engineer nor a computer scientist, but I was trying to figure out how hard it would be to take a standalone AHRS system like the iLevil 3 Sport, and display it on something like the Epson BT-300. Im sure it would have to be a simplified display, but in theory couldn't we get something like a fighter jet HUD directly in front of your face?!

8650cddf059ea863685c392503831c74

+
7a60fc99-ddbd-4442-8bf4-1521db70fac6

=
dscn9278.jpg

Back