Digital level opinions

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Little Scrapper

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Let me level with you here - All kidding aside, I appreciate everyone's contribution to this thread. This certainly is good thread for anyone wanting new level.

Reactions: BJC

ekimneirbo

Banned
Because the OP asked for OPINIONS, and that is exactly what he got!

BJC
Yes, OPINIONS are exactly what I meant .....opinions on interpretation of factual and technical information .

Personally I think a lot of good information was presented on the thread. As always, those reading it will make

own personal assessment of what was written and use it to form their own personal opinion.

I would dare say that a few people will spend over a hundred dollars to purchase the best available level, and some

will agree that its not necessary for building an airplane. I don't think the "dead horse" provided any useful information

and I was surprised to see that when I thought a good amicable dialogue was being posted. At any rate, I stand behind

what I wrote as being objective and technically factual in my opinion. If it helps anyone to make an informed decision...

then it was worth the effort.

Reactions: BJC

BJC

HBA Supporter
Yes, OPINIONS are exactly what I meant .....opinions on interpretation of factual and technical information .

Personally I think a lot of good information was presented on the thread. As always, those reading it will make

own personal assessment of what was written and use it to form their own personal opinion.

I would dare say that a few people will spend over a hundred dollars to purchase the best available level, and some

will agree that its not necessary for building an airplane. I don't think the "dead horse" provided any useful information

and I was surprised to see that when I thought a good amicable dialogue was being posted. At any rate, I stand behind

what I wrote as being objective and technically factual in my opinion. If it helps anyone to make an informed decision...

then it was worth the effort.
I have enjoyed this thread. I made no "dead horse" reference.

BJC

Little Scrapper

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Stop being so serious man, it was a joke, you pretty much wrote a novel here on your point.

This morning I found out a customer slipped on ice and is on life support. She's gonna die leaving 3 kids and a husband. So knock it off, it's humor. I mean, dam.

Little Scrapper

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Come on, it's a little funny?

Hey, I told you I appreciated everything everybody wrote and I mean it. Let's laugh this off.