• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Design From Scratch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rom

Hello all. Iv'e been hashing around some different designs to build when I came across this forum. Always wanting to do things the most difficult way possible, creating my own design is the only way to achieve that. There are a lot of good kits out there to choose from, but for me the aircraft that I build has to be an expression of my need to be different.
I'm currently in the process of working on some CAD designs for an LSA that would match the Vmax and exceed the Vmin in preformance. Looking at both land and amphibious designs.

Back