• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

delta kite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel79

hi to you all ,
im very very new in all this , but my will and love to fly is rather old and wery strong :)
so here is what is bothering me :
i wanna make delta kite, with light motor on it , so i need any useful information from construction , materials, propeler to calculations how big wing i need or how strong motor .
i bild this just as start to all this beautifull hoby , so i dont need precise calculations i just want like Right brothers to fly just above ground :)
please help
if you dont have a clue how looks my project i would post drawings of it .
Have a nice flight :)

Back