• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Decisions decisions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuinnessGuy74

Rob, the falco is a very sexy airplane. I would certainly like to build one. However the cost would probably spiral out of control if I decided to build one. Heck, any planes cost is going to spiral out of control, but with any luck I can get out of that spin before I finish. Also I am a relatively low-time pilot, so I need to stick with something a bit more tame....for now!! ;-) I am 32, so I have more time to experiment in a few years...........

I have spent the past few hours going over the Vision preview plans and information pack. Very good stuff here. Very clear and easy to follow. I am going to give Steve a call tomorrow and talk a few things over but I like what I see so far.

I am really leaning towards composites because I am used to working with them. I have the most confidence in my abilities with those materials, so it is a logical choice.

Anyway, when I make up my mind you will all hear about it. Even though I have no doubts Rob will keep poking hints at the Falco!! Thanks again for all the help.....

Jim

Back