• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Deciding on design

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamecat

Hi everyone,

I am so glad I finally found a site with people who give constructive criticism and guidance. I, like many, want to build an airplane. I am an avid airplane flyer who designed a couple of cool planes that would be really cool if full scale. One is called the SST 440. A high wing trainer with twin tails like the Ercoupe. The second is a low wing sport plane that looks like the Shakir (I think that's how it is spelled.) and lastly one is a pusher designed called the L-39. I think that one has possiblilities because I like the lay-out of the plane.:gig: As for which one, the second seem like my choice because of ease of building. I will have to get photos of each so you know what I'm talking about and to give better advice. I almost have the second one designed out but I want feedback to start the project.

Back