• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

DC3 Fly in at Flabob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTAirco

I'll be there briefly this morning, will have to leave by noon. Not sure how many will bet there, but likely more than you'll see together for a long time.

I arrived in style yesterday in "Virginia Anne" , a 1943 C47, with D-Day history. Right place, right time! Afrer some touch and gos at Chino we flew to French Valley fro lunch and then to Flabob, after a couple of fly-bys (I think they were really dry runs, since the pilot hadn't landed there before!). Flabob has a narrow runway, but he did fine.

Attachments

• 0518171313.jpg
    0518171313.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 0518170928b.jpg
    0518170928b.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 30
Back