• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Dakota Hawk , Belfast Maine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle

This is a plans build project. ( Blue Prints Only ) I am just getting things lined out at the moment. Built my work table last week 4x16 and am painting and cleaning the room today so all will be ready for work latter this week , I have some Aircraft plywood and Sitka spruce on order from Boulter's in Boston should be here by truck in a day or so . I have had some luck getting sitka spruce locally from ship builders in the area but most of it was 4 foot and under so my long pieces had to be ordered ,I would like to build the entire airplane from Sitka and so far it looks like it might happen ( fingers crossed ) .

Danielle

Here is what it might look like when finished.
Dakota_Hawk___Bolivia.JPG

Last edited:
Back