• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cygnet project available

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Doran Jaffas

HBA Supporter
I've posted this alot. Sorry if it's a bother. I won't mention it again. I can go get it if in fact it is east of the Mississippi.

Doran I knew you would regret selling yours. Off to the Airport! Time for a shake down flight ! Update Runway was too soft or winds were unfavorable for the hard surface. Try again later this weekend.

Last edited:

harpoon

Ah yes, Quartzsite........I am not sure that private strip is there anymore.....no signs of derelict aircraft such as the Beech 18 mentioned or the BD-5 on top of the restaurant. There was an F9F panther for a couple of years in the dirt. When we drive out to Tehachapi I always look to see whats out there but sadly I see no signs of aircraft nowadays.
airport is on north side of the I-10, and west end of town now...Just west of Hi Jolly's grave.

TerryM76

HBA Supporter
Thanks......probably wont make our yearly trip to Tehachapi this year so I doubt I will be looking to see the Quartsite airport until next year, unless I take a cross-country flight late in this year.

jlweltz

Well I got some interest in the Cygnet project but no follow thru, if you emailed me please chk your spam folder. Again Hapi Cygnet for sale, fuselage all welded, wings about ready to cover all tail feathers, and landing gear. Don't have struts. $1500 or so, Rowley Massachusetts. 508-two six nine-4941 View attachment 90351 View attachment 90352 View attachment 90353
DickC, if you still have the Hapi Cygnet, please let me know. I just bought plans and would gladly oick it up.
I line in SE MN and my son is in North Orange, MA, thanx, [email protected]

Reactions: 103