Quantcast

Cygnet Estate sale

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Bill-Higdon

cluttonfred

HBA Supporter
Tempting but Boise is an awfully long drive for me, as in three or four days each way. Any of our members know that plane or are close enough to take a look see?

Daleandee

Found this are Barnstomers BARNSTORMERS.COM Find Aircraft & Aircraft Parts - Airplane Sale, Jets, Helicopters, Experimental, Warbirds & Homebuilt

Immediate Sale of a CYGNET SF-2A, S/N 367, N42101, VW engine, current annual and airworthiness inspection. asking $6,900 OBO. Contact Mike Atwood 208-250-6188 for more details and pictures • Contact Michael Atwood - ASU, INC , - located Boise, ID United States • Telephone: 208-250-6188 • Posted July 20, 2020
I was thinking the N42101 was the FAA registration number but that's not so ...

TerryM76

HBA Supporter
But I've got an airconditioned office, futon bed, fridge, microwave, and a shower......you'll be fine. My wife has got me all set there for temporary residence if I get exposed to any kind of "boomer remover" ........ You'll be fine!

TerryM76

HBA Supporter
I'm kinda in the same boat as VB......my hangar would become more than temporary residence if I procured another aircraft or project at this time........at this time. She is definitely open to the idea of making a road trip out to Cali so I can get a ride in the Cygnet belonging to the EAA chapter that VB is involved with. Just have to wait for the dust to settle. I definitely want a ride when it's more socially acceptable to my wife and she can make a side trip to the beach.

addicted2climbing

Log Member
I'm kinda in the same boat as VB......my hangar would become more than temporary residence if I procured another aircraft or project at this time........at this time. She is definitely open to the idea of making a road trip out to Cali so I can get a ride in the Cygnet belonging to the EAA chapter that VB is involved with. Just have to wait for the dust to settle. I definitely want a ride when it's more socially acceptable to my wife and she can make a side trip to the beach.
Terry
Dont wait too long. The Cygnet VB is referring to is in my hangar at KWHP and they have been sprucing it up to list it for sale. May not be hare much longer.
Marc