• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

custom Airbike fuselage and wing ribs, East TN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13brv3

Supporting Member
Greetings,

About a year ago, I bought a custom Airbike frame from a fellow in middle TN. The story was that it was built by the guy who used to do the factory welding for TEAM as a personal project. It appears to be like a normal Airbike, but with a wider front so your feet fit inside, like a Legal Eagle. I ended up buying a single place Airbike, and now I'm moving on to a Ridge Runner, so I'm clearing space. There is a pile of ribs that was said to be a complete set, though I've never really looked to see if that's true. There's a vertical stab and rudder from another Airbike as well. There's also a box with hardware that I believe is most, if not all the metal parts you need for the TEAM wing.

Price is $750, and it's located at KMMI (Athens TN). Email or PM is the only contact. [email protected]

Rusty

Attachments

• Airbike custom 0001.jpg
    Airbike custom 0001.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Airbike custom 0038.jpg
    Airbike custom 0038.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Airbike custom 0040.jpg
    Airbike custom 0040.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Airbike custom 0041.jpg