Today I made the new cockpit edges, they worked out a lot better than the plans ones. I think I can reduce the curve slightly and then they would fold even better although I will be using the ones I made today. I made a pattern from 0.020 for marking out the holes along the topsides of the cockpit. It makes it a lot easier to line things up. The pattern is visible in the pics, its the straight edge where the cockpit should be curved. I also made the formers for folding the canopy bows, I hope to cut these out and fold them later tonight. Made the mounting bands for the rear canopy too. There is also a picture of the nose gear clamps, I need to get some more welding done on them as the previous small rod parts didn't weld very well Shannon.