Cricri engines

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Toobuilder

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Couple of thoughts:

Describe the condition/history better. From the pictures, I'd conclude they were scrap.

Also, if this is a "for sale" post, you are required by the forum rules to list a price and location - if this is a discussion about value, then it should be moved to another section.

Yellowhammer

HBA Supporter
Born In Alabama, reside: Louisiana (unfortunately)
Cricri engines what are they worth

I am interested. I have a complete set of plans for the MC 15 and it will be my next build. Although the engines were originally Poulan Chainsaw engines those look a little different. If all the parts are there it would not be too hard to get them overhauled. I am particularly interested in the exhaust and other bits.

Where are you located?

dominiqueghekiere

i'm potentially interested where are you located,
how much do you want for them ?
i assumed that the airplane had an accident and the props hit the ground so everything will probably need to be overhauled and it looks like some parts are started to get oxidized so don't expect crazy prices

claude.bouzerand

Hi , I have the official plans with the JPX motors, but as they are not easy to be gotten even in France, M. Colombian drew plans for the Solo 210 cm3, I bought them they are in total accordance with the original concept , with the special shock absorber system!

flyunder

I am interested. I have a complete set of plans for the MC 15 and it will be my next build. Although the engines were originally Poulan Chainsaw engines those look a little different. If all the parts are there it would not be too hard to get them overhauled. I am particularly interested in the exhaust and other bits.

Where are you located?
Brisbane qld

flyunder

The guy i got them off said casa had them on a drone but they were off a cricri