Right full rudder
Full power
Full stick back
Yoke inverted
Trim for speed ?

bmcj

HBA Supporter
Ho Oh No! Santa gets tangled up in some power lines

Force of habit... he was following the blinking red light, but it wasn’t Rudolph’s nose... it was the clearance light on the power pole.

Turd Ferguson

Riggerrob

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau just announced that January 9 will be the National Day to remember Victims of Air Disasters.

Do I count after surviving a King Air crash back in 2008?
Hah!
Hah!
When are they going to remove the wreck from the middle of Pitt Meadows Airport?
Hah!
Hah!

Hephaestus

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau just announced that January 9 will be the National Day to remember Victims of Air Disasters.

Do I count after surviving a King Air crash back in 2008?
Hah!
Hah!
When are they going to remove the wreck from the middle of Pitt Meadows Airport?
Hah!
Hah!
This was the important thing to do at this time? 🤦‍♂️

TFF

Normally a crash has intent on flying. Incident was not intending to fly. I learned if you crash on the taxiway and don’t stop normal traffic on the runway, you can get away with a lot more.

radfordc

Normally a crash has intent on flying. Incident was not intending to fly. I learned if you crash on the taxiway and don’t stop normal traffic on the runway, you can get away with a lot more.
How is this not an intent to fly? "A friend of the pilot reported that the pilot told him the engine experienced a partial loss of engine power shortly after takeoff from runway 17, and that the airplane would not climb. The pilot performed a right turn and landed on runway 3, however, could not stop the airplane before it overran the departure end of the runway and impacted terrain. "

TFF

I didn’t say it wasn’t. All I said was some definitions. Officially a crash is called an accident. An incident is taxing. What I’m pointing out is usually how the FAA classify it, not a reporter. If it’s not a final document from the FAA or NTSB it’s not permanent. I have seen light crashes that ended up on the taxiway be officially called incidents in the final paperwork.