Cozyflier (Chris) introduction.

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Cozyflier

Hello all,

I am new to the group and would like to introduce myself, I am a instrument rated private pilot with 2500 hours, 85% accumulated in homebuilt experimental aircraft.

Here is our families past build experience related to aviation. My father built a RS-15 sailplane in the 70's when I was in my early teens, and a RV6 in the 90's. I built a Rutan Quickie composite canard in the 80's which I flew for 280 hours, a Cozy III in the 90' which I flew for 1300 hours and a Cozy 540RG in the last ten years which has accumulated over 500 hours (own design). Presently I am building a HP-18 sailplane with new airfoil geometry.

I am a Pattern Maker by trade in the manufacturing industry (Patterns, Tool and Die). My passion is aviation and I enjoy exploring new opportunities, possibilities, within the experimental aviation field. Other subject of interest are hiking, backpacking, ski mountaineering and soaring.

Thanks,
Chris

Jman

Site Developer
Chris,

Good to have you here. Your experience will be a welcome addition to the group. I personally really like the Cozy and followed the Cozy list for years. I'm still not ruling one out someday.

Best of luck with the new project. Please keep us updated!