• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Could Cold Fusion power a aircraft?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turner

I have been following the Rossi-Focardi project for some time and while many of the applications of this device are obvious, I can't help but wonder if it would be practical for aviation use. What do you think?

Rossi-Focardi device, they call it the energy catalyzer.

Hydrogen + Nickel => Copper

The scientific community as a whole has recieved news of this project with what mostly can be described as ignorance. Theoretically the reaction can not be explained with our current knowledge, so obviously our theories have to be revised. The problem is not only that it has to be proven to work, because from what can be gathered they have already proven that. The largest obstacle is simply to overcome the scepticism because people generally tend to believe that what they were taught at the university was absolutely true, and still is. Revision of science is never a easy process, just ask Geordani Bruno if you ever get the chance.

It's the most credible "revolutionary" science I've seen to date.

Still, my question in this context is. Would it be possible to power a aircraft with this device. The energy density should be extraordinary.

Back