• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Cost, Availability or Plans Specified?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'Why' did you choose the particular Plywood that you did?

• Primarily Cost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Primarily Availablity

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Cost the least and was readily Available

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • My plans Specified which Plywood I must use

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Primarily Cost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Primarily Availablity

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Cost the least and was readily Available

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • My plans Specified which Plywood I must use

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Mike Armstrong

My previous Poll indicated which Plywood 's are most often used by builders here. What it doesn't indicate is, why? In an effort to further clarify why folks are choosing the Plywoods they do I thought another Poll would be helpful.

So, what then is the 'reason' for you choosing the wood that you did? Thanks

Mike

Last edited:
Back