Cool New Canard Designs

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Appowner

Simple solution, copy the pics/videos to your desktop and post them from there.

I too refuse to FB, Twitter and all the others. FB will try to track you even when you don't have an account with them.

Get a utility called Privacy Badger. It blocks things like FB and other trackers. Even more so it will show you what is being blocked on whatever web page you're on. If for no other reason than out of curiosity. You'll be surprised at who is trying to watch you.

rv7charlie

Lifetime Supporter
^^^^^^^^
This is why I’m skeptical about buying a Tesla; if they find out how I vote, they’ll turn off my car. :fear:
I know (hope, anyway) that you're joking about that. If they started doing that, they'd eliminate roughly half the potential market. You can say a lot of things about Musk, but he's certainly a very smart and highly motivated capitalist.

Appowner

I know (hope, anyway) that you're joking about that. If they started doing that, they'd eliminate roughly half the potential market. You can say a lot of things about Musk, but he's certainly a very smart and highly motivated capitalist.
Well, let's see now. Today they can and do locate and track the cell phones of various subjects. With your phone in your pocket they can "follow" you and see what life patterns you have. Where/when you work, eat, sleep, all that sort of thing. This way if they decide to grab you they'll know which room of the house you're in and just when to strike. The thing is there's no way for you to know if you're being tracked or not.

Bin Laden was aware of our capabilities so he got rid of his cell phones and the phones of those around him. But he forgot about the messengers who came and went and by identifying and tracking one of them is how we found OBL.