• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

contemplating a joined tandem wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delta

Lately I've been drawn to variations of this particular theme mainly due to pilot visibility during take off and landing. I thought I'd invite some input before committing to RC. The lower wing would have flaperons, and the upper would be elevons. A full scale amphibian would probably require a genset in the nose and electric motors for CG purposes.

Attachments

• tta6.jpg
    tta6.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 114
  • tta5.jpg
    tta5.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 52
  • tta4.jpg
    tta4.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 95
  • tta3.jpg
    tta3.jpg