• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Construction Manual...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcstrng

Somewhere I think I read that for an appropriate fee, one could purchase the Construction Manual (that builders aren't, presumably, supposed to lose...).

I find myself with two sets of (legal) plans, but would like to fill the manual void -- I';m sure I'll eventually find all, but is this something I can purchase through Sonerai,com ?

Thanks...

Send me a personal email (it's on the Sonerai.com website), and we'll figure it out. The Construction Manual currently consists of the general builders manual, a set of construction photos, and the wing construction manual.

Hope I sent the PayPal correctly.... sorry for poor communication... have been in the middle of a sizeable system crash...

Thanks...

Back