• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Compsite Materials Supply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breatherbleeder.com

Hi Folks - I found your forum and thought I would post a little manufacturers notice. I supply breather and bleeder cloths. We have developed fabrics for a number large volume commercial customers and have decided to make some of the products available to retail customers.

Currently we're offering 4 oz sy PE breather / bleeder cloth at 61" wide. We are selling it in 10 LY rolls for $19.99 and 100 LY rolls for $149.99 (both plus shipping). I think you'll see that is significantly discounted from other sources of supply.

You can find the product, more info, and purchase at www.breatherbleeder.com. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I'm happy to help you with anything I can!

Attachments

• SuperBreath Typical Properties.pdf
    17.9 KB · Views: 272
  • breather.jpg
    breather.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Back