• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale Complete GRT Package for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhino

Supporting Member
This was posted on the Zenith Builders forum and the OP gave me permission to repost it here as I thought some here might find it interesting. I've made some minor edits to compensate for the change in sites.

Complete GRT Package for sale. Upgrading panel and prefer to sell everything together.
Will consider splitting up if the sum of the individuals sells majority of components.

Link to Pics:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...&key=LXU4RVlnc2hKZTNpeFdFdUJqY01vRWxQa3l4Tzdn
New Price was $11,269 plus tax and shipping

ASKING: $9,000 shipped to D48

All items like new*.
*Note: PFD #1 has two light surface scratches (see pics). Not noticeable in cockpit, but GRT can replace screen for a few hundred.

ITEM---------------NOTES-------------------NEW
GRT Mini #1----Map/HSI/Batt/EMS/AoA-------$2,225
GRT Mini #2----Map/HSI/XPDR----------------$1,750
Safe-Fly---------GPS - 2020 Compliant--------$525
Trig XPDR-------TT22 - 2020 ADSB Out-------$1,950
GRT Servo------Digital Standard w/ Mount----$775
GRT Servo------Digital High Torque w/ Mount-$875
GRT Mag--------Magnetometer #1-------------$280
GRT Mag--------Magnetometer #2-------------$280
GRT Serial------Port Expander------------------$325
GRT ARINC-----ARINC 429----------------------$475
GRT OAT--------Probe----------------------------$94
EIS 4000-------With Harness-------------------$851
Composit Design----MP3 Power Panel----------$600
Probes----------Used CHT (4)-------------------$264

Includes 3 antennas (1 for each PFD and 1 for GPS (WAAS))

Thanks for looking. Email me directly at jjbardell at gmail dot com

Back