• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Complete build plans/prints/manual for Freebird Aviation Sportlite 103 U/L

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Brown

Just finished my second complete build, first was Fisher Flying Products Dakota Hawk, second was Mini Max, wanted to start another project while wringing out the Mini Max, so did a lot of research on what plans build u/l might be available, not a lot of choices, the Sportlite 103 seemed to fit the bill as it appeared to be possible to make the weight for u/l, and it actually bore a lot of resemblance to a challenger which has been a success story. However, at 73 years old, maybe I am better served by just getting the mini max straightened out and flying right rather than doing that and building another one and working full time. So, I am offering a very good plans package with manual and prints I bought off e-bay including the builder's build photos which I know from experience are very helpful. I paid $225 and am offering them for $99 with buyer to be responsible for shipping($30-50) If you like building and want a u/l, there are not many choices out there. I can provide more info. Kim Brown

Back