• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Compiling Design Tools and Literature

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gray Out

Hello Orion,

Is there any specific "specialty" area that maintains the communities apecific design tools research instead of having them spread out all over the threads as they occur? Something like a "Spreadsheets" section or "Books" section?

I ask because I have quite a bit of stuff accumulated that I can contribute to the community for their use instead of just having it sit in my hard drive. I'm sure there may be other stuff floating around in here too that may be helpful. I have sheets for everything from performance, airloads (FAR23 App A), and prop design to structure calculations , skin shear, propeller, landing gear and engine cooling...and much more, and I have it for bi planes, mono planes and sea planes.

Do you think that would be too much trouble to create? It would be nice if it can all be compiled in one area? Ahem...of course these are only "educational tools" and I take no responsibility for providing them especially since I did not write them. There's my clause.

Thanks

Back