• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Comfortlite seat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin.macd

I couldn’t find any pireps on the comfortlite seat by freebird innovations.
But I got one and have it installed.
It replaced an old modified c-150 seat.
5E6E05E1-5C8E-4C5F-851D-9C81D1E58B6F.jpeg
it took a little backwoods engineering to mount it in right place, but the flat base makes for a lot of options.
0B8B8014-D329-4F6D-8FA1-2C4C97A9B955.jpeg11F05038-8228-4E19-AF35-1A307E30963D.jpeg
turned out much nicer and most importantly it is very comfortable and light.
So if you are looking for a seat like this , I would highly recommend it

Back