• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Clear Acrylic Sheet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craig saxon

I am currently working for a company that does retrofit double glazing using optical grade acrylic sheet in 3 mm, 4.5 mm and 10 mm thickness's. There are always a bunch of offcuts of varying sizes that would be suitable for windshields, Nav light covers, Inspection covers or ???? Occasionally there are panels with scratches that would be suitable for blowing canopies. If any of the Australian members are interested and can organise to pick it up in Canberra, ACT, let me know and I can fish out any pieces you want and get a price for you. Most bits seem to get priced at A$5 to A$15. In sizes as mentioned above. You can either leave a message here or PM me on call the office on 02/ 6255-7220, speak to Sian, pronounced Sharn.

Back