• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Clean Sheet Design Discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PMD

This was forwarded to me by a good friend who is involved in this very question. There has been a lot of discussion about auto vs aircraft vs. certified aircraft engines of late, so I thought the topic deserves to be off on its own:

I enjoy 99% of what Bertorelli produces and agree with 90% - but this one is off the charts for a well done and timely treatment of a topic that lies at the root of continued/sustainable general aviation. So, I will reserve many of my own opinions and comments until the video has had a chance to sink in.

Back