Quantcast

Free christavia MK-1 AND MK-4 plans, free to good home

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

addicted2climbing

Log Member
Hello Midgainc,

I have a friend who takes plansets and draws them up in solidworks. He has done a few aircraft so far and they are amazing. If the plans are free I would be interested and getting them and forwarding them onto him. He is in Brazil.

If this sounds OK to you, I will pay the shipping and handling.

Let me know,

Marc

bmcj

HBA Supporter
It appears that midgainc’s last activity here was when he posted this ad. I sent him a PM and email right after he made his post, but have not heard back from him yet, so I suspect that he is among the working class and is at work right now and not online until later tonight. I can sympathize with that. I’m just fortunate enough to have some access while at work, though I try not to abuse it.

bmcj

HBA Supporter
Hands off guys, I’m going to get it tomorrow !

Bill
That’s great! I had called out for them when he first posted it, but when he wrote and reminded me that there were parts and jigs, I pulled myself out of the running so that he could find someone local who could take advantage of the whole package. It would have been a shame to split it up.

I don’t know if the build parts are for the Mark I or Mark IV, but if you decide to part with either of the plansets, keep me in mind. :)

Bruce