• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Airplane For Sale Cheap Luscombe Airframe Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor Bravo

Supporting Member
A friend just called me and asked if I knew anyone who wanted a Luscombe project. I don't need one, but maybe one of our distinguished members here wants one?

ALL I KNOW at this early stage is that it doesn't come with an engine or propeller, it was a fabric wing Luscombe, and it's cheap (under $5K probably)

NO I am not involved personally or financially, it's just a crabby old retired Huey gunship driver friend of mine who asked if I wanted it
NO I do not have photos yet, but I probably will soon, and (assuming it does not violate any TOU or moderator wishes) I will post them in this thread at that time
NO I don't have it here to look at and answer any detailed questions

The light, early Luscombe would make an incredibly cool and potent vintage-ish hotrod with a 120-140HP Yamaha Apex conversion. Experimental, but not E-AB; It would have to be Exhibition or something of course, but it may well be worth it.

And with my cheerful encouragement, you can unceremoniously dis-respect, dis-own, and dis-possess me, step over my sorry arse, and contact Bill Reid 7O2-5 eight won, too zeero too-too and talk turkey directly with the turkey in charge.

Back