• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Ccotter Pins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derswede

I have been clearing out a local factory which has gone bust, and came upon a large bag of Cotter pins. Most are an inch long, around 6 to 7/64ths wide. I have more than I will ever use, so if you can use some, let me know and I will mail a few out to ya! Any comp for postage would be appreciated, but not necessary to get some. 10-15 will fit in one of the little envelopes I have here. If you are in NC or coming thru, would be happy to meet ya and drop some off with you. If you need more than 10, just let me know. I will ship out as I have time, so don't expect next day delivery...;)

Derswede (Plse PM me with snail mail address.)

Last edited:
Back