Cassutt - looking for anyone who knows anything about it

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

964SS

HBA Supporter
Was in my shop working on my Baby Ace and just took time to go over the photos on my shop wall of Cassutt’s and at other small airplanes.

That was really stupid how I abandoned this project. It was so flawless and well made. Dumb dumb dumb.

When my Baby Ace is complete I’m starting a new Cassutt on the same day little Pomodoro takes flight.

This thread is far from over. 😂

View attachment 108792View attachment 108793View attachment 108794View attachment 108795View attachment 108796
I own that Cassutt in your third photo now. 🙂

Attachments

Little Scrapper

HBA Supporter
Log Member
I’m solo this weekend so decided to go through some of my stuff and do some cleaning.

I took this photo of Pete coming in to what would be his last Airventure. Was really a fun day for me because talking with Pete was just great. Such a genuine individual.

E38ABF42-9DA0-45C3-8AEB-CF86B9234AF3.jpeg

964SS

HBA Supporter
I’m solo this weekend so decided to go through some of my stuff and do some cleaning.

I took this photo of Pete coming in to what would be his last Airventure. Was really a fun day for me because talking with Pete was just great. Such a genuine individual.

View attachment 111816
Very cool. I was debating on flying the Pitts or the Cassutt to Airventure this year. I decided on the Cassutt