• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Carburetor Swivel cable Stops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectricFlyer

Supporting Member
My Simonini is new to me - very little gas engine experience at all. Has a version of Walbro carb on it. I was working on getting ready to install a foot throttle and found that the throttle cable can fall out!!!!

This swivel has the cable insertion slot and needs some type of barreled cable stop to prevent it from sliding down. I have been looking -- I can find the version of swivel on line but no joy on the correct stop. I have found other swivels that I could possible get that has just a through hole and screw to hold,,,but compatibility?

Could I put 2 cable stops on either side and some safety wire to hold in??

the style I have:
1624283237734.png

possible replacement
1624283494848.png

Cheers

Back