Can I ship to Russia?

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

skeeter_ca

I just had a fellow contact me to ask if he can buy a set of plans and ship them to Russia. Does anyone know if there are any problems with getting this done? Has anyone ever done this? Darrell, Volmer Club of America

JamesG

Just make sure his payment clears and you have the money in hand before mailing. I've never had any problem and I've send/received several things to Russia (I owned a Ural once...) but, that was several years ago before the current tensions. Just get it insured.

skier

Personally, I would be worried about export restrictions. I don't know what they are or where to find them, but I would do some serious research before selling there.

skeeter_ca

Well I did some looking and found this on USPS.com .........Prohibited items. Printed books, newspapers, pictures, and other products of the printing industry, manuscripts, and miscellaneous documents containing information that could be detrimental to State security, social order, public morals, or property rights, including intellectual property and other interests of natural and legal persons.

Latest posts

Group Builder