Wanted Cadet STF plans

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Ryanc2

Hi everyone, I'm trying to track down a set of plans for the Cadet STF. Looking for a good project to build with my son. It seems they are no longer available.

Thanks for your help

Ryanc2

From what I could figure they were only from the designer who has passed. Maybe I'm missing something?

Ryanc2

$300.

BJC
I did see it is offered on their website but there is no part number or way to add it to your cart for check out? I have an email in to them inquiring on availability. On the EAA plane info the plans says it was from the designer and no longer being sold.

Turd Ferguson

I did see it is offered on their website but there is no part number or way to add it to your cart for check out? I have an email in to them inquiring on availability. On the EAA plane info the plans says it was from the designer and no longer being sold.
Neal LaFrance's son owns the airplane Neal built. Maybe you can track him down and ask ??

BJC

HBA Supporter

PNWPilot

I own a set of Cadet STF plans. I’m sure it’s a pipe dream to build one but someday I’d love to own a Cadet. Is there something you need to know from the plans?