• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

CAD Program

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently bought half interest in a CNC table with router and laser. The co-owner knows how to upload files, run the machine, etc., but doesn't have experience to teach me about the use of CAD programs to create designs.

I have several projects in my head, but don't own any CAD software and know nothing about using it. Looking for some direction.

This is for personal / casual use only, I can't justify buying / subscribing to autocad ($1700 / year) or even autocad lt ($420 / year).

Is there a CAD program in the $50-200 purchase range? If so, are there tutorials or references available? One of the nice things about autodesk products is that there is so much info out there about how to use it.

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

Back