Quantcast

Building a VW Aero-Engine

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
OOPS , I made a mistake on the #1 video at 4:32 minutes. I pointed to the left side of the case instead of the right side of the case. The drilling needs to be done on the right side , same side of cylinders #1 and #2. Remember the front of the engine is the flywheel end and the rear of the engine in the pulley end and #1 and #2 is on the right side or passenger side. ( looking from the rear bumper forward ).

don january

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Good job Dan. I put my headphones on and turned the volume up a bit and all good.

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Thank you very much for posting the link to Bob Hoovers Mods. I should have done that.
All of Bob Hoovers writing are very good.

akwrencher

HBA Supporter
Ditto on moving the camera closer, for better detail. I thought you did great though, and the length was good. Keep it up and you'll be a pro at a new skill all over again! 😊
Thanks for taking the time to document your knowledge Pops.

blane.c

HBA Supporter
I am curious if it wouldn't be better to separate this so the video's can go in a thread of there own and comments can go into a different thread?

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
What ever the Mods want is great with me.

Geraldc

get that camera or phone closer and try raising your voice, it will go a long way making your videos easier to hear
I have had problems with different volume levels on youtube videos .
This link shows the solution that worked in my case.

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
You are correct. Some youtube videos are loud and some very low. I have my computer audio set at max for my poor hearing and when something to to loud, I turn it down. By hearing at best frequency on left ear is 20% and right ear at 80%, worse frequency left ear is 0% and right ear 20%.

Dan