Build log

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Deuelly

Log Member
I was finally going to update my Vverhees Delta build log and realized I don't have permission to post in it. Could one of the mods help me with that.

Brandon

cheapracer

Log Member
.. and on the other side of the fence, people are posting in my build log, can we get that stopped and beck to the way it was before please?

bmcj

HBA Supporter
.. and on the other side of the fence, people are posting in my build log, can we get that stopped and beck to the way it was before please?
I saw that and used the report button on the other post to ask the mods and f something was amiss. It may have been a temporary glitch, as I was not able to post there even though it was just a short time after his post was made. Both of you had the LOG MEMBER buttons next to your name if that means anything.

Dana

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've brought it to the admin's attention. If anybody else has this problem please use the "Report" button to flag your own thread with an explanation and the mods/admin will see it.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I was finally going to update my Vverhees Delta build log and realized I don't have permission to post in it. Could one of the mods help me with that.

Brandon
I have added Log Forum to your permissions. Please post only on your thread.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
If you have not posted on your Log Thread in some time you may have to contact me to let you in. I only went through reasonably recent ones to add as they seemed the only active threads.