• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Breezy flight, Kalispell Montana - Kittyhawk - Oshkosh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bertbeck

I'm posting this on behalf of Bob Alm, Breezy Bob as he's known by many. He's trying to put together a joint effort to fly his Breezy from Kalispell, Montana to Kitty Hawk, NC then on to the EAA/Oshkosh. Bob spent a year flying across the US in 1997 giving free rides in his Breezy to cancer patients in every state, and continues to donate his time to give newcomers a ride in the Breezy.

He is budget constrained at the moment, and can't make the flight unless costs are defrayed by others. Anyone interested in making the flight, flying a segment of the route, or assisting with planning/fund raising, please email me at [email protected]. Time is of the essence, he won't make the trip without significant help. Funds are needed to get the Breezy in shape for the flight and for operational expenses. If the trip is a go, everyone along the way will benefit from the trip -- Bob always gives more than he takes and undoubtably will create a lot of goodwill on route and in the air.

If you'd like to come with us, it will be an experience !

tks and if you can help -- email me at [email protected]

Back