• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Breezy BubblePlane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpowellmeii

anyone got any info on the bubbleplane, as eaa called it? this article is all i have on it. i discovered back in the early 90's when it came up for sale and would like to build one. does anyone know what the tail number is or who currently owns it? i would like to contact the current owner and get some good pictures of it during the annual. i have tried to contact monte warne, the original builder, but haven't heard back from him.

Attachments

• 6981.jpg
    6981.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 913
  • BELLPLANE.JPG
    BELLPLANE.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 780
  • The Bubbleplane_Page_1.jpg
    The Bubbleplane_Page_1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 696
  • The Bubbleplane_Page_1a.jpg
    The Bubbleplane_Page_1a.jpg