• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale BMW M73 V12 engine $400

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Chris Matheny

Supporting Member
I have all the parts and wiring harness from a 1996-7 BMW 750i. This is the engine I weighed in my thread I have here in the engine department. This is a 200k mile engine but very clean and great shape inside. All parts I have included. $400 pick up in west central Ohio. I can deliver within reason for fuel cost. 937-869-two zero seven three. Text is best.

Victor Bravo

Supporting Member
You’re gonna have to explain the idea of a queen shop to all of us here
There are two types.

The first type of queen shop is a beauty parlor and cosmetics retailer specifically for the trans community, drag performers, etc. The majority of these specialized service providers are near the western and eastern coast cities in the US. But for one week during the year, the ones in New Orleans also become quite busy.

The second type is the instrument shop where Brian May built and tuned a particularly famous red electric guitar, while his friend Freddie was shopping in the other type of shop above :).

Pilot-34

Most of me is in IL but my hearts in Alaska
Lol I used to be the roll off guy the finds can be amazing !
Had a guy order our largest
He had inherited his brothers house which was completely full of books and he moaned and grown about every one of them as he carried them out and threw them in the roll off he complained about every one.
When I came to pick up the rolloff he wasn’t quite finish and he gave me 200 bucks to finish cleaning out the house and loading it for him.
After he left I took a moment to go through some of them that I found interesting and I discovered everyone had money hidden in it!!!!