Blue Sky, looking for Minimax info

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

falconx

I just bought a basic Minimax 1100R, and I mean basic. I am looking for places where the Minimax folks may get together. Boards, chat, web sites, etc.. Was wondering if you have found any such places since your Minimax days started.. Your bird looks good. I have to add turtle decks, new windscreen and paint at the minimum before I can roll mine out. Waiting for the weather to warm up for the paint to start flowing..

Thanks in advance

falconx

falconx

To Jake

Hey, that link does not work.. could you give me any ideas to get there... How is the Rotory work coming.. Was a WOC myself many years ago..Brown hats.. The Black hat stuff is better though.

falconx

Jman

Site Developer
Brown is our class color as well. Unfortunately the hats have been taken away from the program as well as the solo cycle. The out-going General decided that we were not "Army" enough and made it his last decree before departing. :mad:

Oh yeah, all the black hats were taken away from the WOC TAC officers as a part of that decree as well!

Jake

falconx

NO solo

No solo cycle is like shooting Autorotations power on to a hover. I heard they stopped shooting them to the ground with the throttle rolled all the way off also. Crap, I hope no one ever gets an engine shot out. Maybe they found a way to stop that too.

Good luck, and keep the oily side down...I am going to sleep on it..

falconx