• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Biplane design

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve-lima

Hello all . I've been building a Marquart Charger but money is tight at this time so I've been keeping busy drawing and Biplane design that has been in my head lately. It is very small all wood plane. It fits in a two car garage with wings on. I'm wanting to power with a modified Briggs and Straton 18 horse power v twin vangard engine. I know some of you are engineers and I would love to hear from you on suggestions. I would love to hear from all of you on this design. I haven't figured out my landing gear yet. Winter is coming and I''ll have more time to draw up the details for fittings. I've built many model airplanes but never designed one myself. Please leave comments, good or bad. The only way to learn is to take one step forward and three steps backwards and fall down....

Attachments

• drawing 6.jpg
    drawing 6.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 980
  • drawing 5.jpg
    drawing 5.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 738
  • drawing 4.jpg
    drawing 4.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,223
  • drawing 3.jpg
    drawing 3.jpg