BF109 G4 scratch build 1/1 scale

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Victor Bravo

Not real sure about the wing mount fittings on the side of the fuselage... The elevator trim tab looks pretty well fixed... and putting on the final paint before all the hydraulic lines and control cables etc. are there hanging out of the fuselage? Is that a static replica for a museum?

whizzywhizzer

Not real sure about the wing mount fittings on the side of the fuselage... The elevator trim tab looks pretty well fixed... and putting on the final paint before all the hydraulic lines and control cables etc. are there hanging out of the fuselage? Is that a static replica for a museum?
Hi, its just for displaying and will be for sale.
Will be sitting up on wheels with wings attached when finished. Just thought there maybe some interest in my 109's

Wanttaja

Seriously cool. If I had a museum I'd want one for sure.
Depends on the museum. Traditional museums will want actual historical aircraft. Probably a lot of smaller ones would be happy to get a replica, but, of course, they're not able to pay much. Aviation-themed restaurants like the 57th Fighter Group would be a better market. The 94th Aero Squadron is an example, although of course they're WWI.

Ron Wanttaja