• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Best value used EXPERIMENTAL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm aging and it seems I'm increasingly running out of time to complete my airplane projects in a speedy manor.

So I'm thinking of buying either a running experimental airplane or a project experimental airplane. I'm still fabricating, it's just too slow.

Note: It must either be running or have been running and it's all complete except needs a restoration. So no fabrication required or at least a very minimal amount. I'm fine with a restoration.

What models seem to be the best value in the market place? It can be a single or two place, any type as long as it's experimental. No Ultralight category airplanes.

Feel free to list a few models. Thank you!

Back