• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Bellanca 14-13 project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend forwarded this e-mail to me a few moments ago.
==================
There is an aircraft fuselage located in the north end of the Aerocare hangar (see attached photos). If this belongs to you, or if you know who it belongs to, please let me know. That hangar is under lease and the fuselage needs to get relocated.

Glenn S. Januska, A.A.E.
Airport Director
Casper/Natrona County Int'l Airport
8500 Airport Parkway
Casper, WY 82604
==========================
Fuselage 2-2.jpg

I bought this project MANY years ago and lost track of the fuselage as it got shuttled around from one hangar to another. I have no time to move it, space to store it and I'll never have the time to work on it so it needs a new home.

The fuselage needs to be moved ASAP.

The plane hit trees at the end of the runway on it's first flight after a restoration when the engine stopped. I have given the engine to my nephew for his Stinson. The fuselage wing stubs will need repair. The motor mount was bent and I haven't seen it in years.
I think I still have the paperwork, but no bill of sale. There are 2 sets of wings, both repairable, the stubs of the original wings, a usable boot cowl,tail feathers, landing gear and some other parts stored in 2 other locations that will go with the fuselage. These can be picked up later, but will require a barn find style 'extraction'.

PM if interested.

Back