Quantcast

BD-5

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

bmcj

HBA Supporter
Interested in hearing about it (YES), or interested in buying it (DEPENDS)?

By the way, welcome to HBA.

Burgher

I meant share info about your plane here on HBA forum.
OK!! Got the main gear, what you see in the pics plus more will get more pics soon. Anyone else can call if they wish, thanks, was mainly trying to find a BD5 community somewhere, would be a sin to scrap this stuff!IMG_0292.JPG IMG_0297.JPG IMG_0296.JPG

plncraze

HBA Supporter
Barnstoemers.com has a Bede project pop up every so often. I figure you are looking for the drive system too. If you are an EAA member go to their back issues and read Seth Anderson's articles about building and flying his BD-5. Also find a copy of Harry Riblett's book, GA Airfoils. I believe it has the modification to the airfoil. Make sure you understand what the prop does when the engine quits. It windmills!

Burgher

Barnstoemers.com has a Bede project pop up every so often. I figure you are looking for the drive system too. If you are an EAA member go to their back issues and read Seth Anderson's articles about building and flying his BD-5. Also find a copy of Harry Riblett's book, GA Airfoils. I believe it has the modification to the airfoil. Make sure you understand what the prop does when the engine quits. It windmills!
Thanks, waiting too hear from interested parties!.MoJoRyder.JPG

wsimpso1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
If you are trying to sell it, we have a for sale sub-forum. I think I can move it there for you if you want.

Billski

Latest posts