• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

BD-4 / Bede 4 almost completed(- engine) For Sale with metal skinned wing tanks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will

$5,500

PLEASE DON'T PM ME. Just call 925 456 4388 or email direct wpre123 @ yahoo .com

If you're not familiar with this model take a look at the factory website. It's hard to beat the performance of a BD4 for less money.
http://www.bedecorp.com/bd-4c.html

Complete rolling(taildragger) airframe with cowl(top cowl not show in pics). Plane was never registered. Fuselage, wings and tail are all built. Needs paint, engine, engine mount, lighting and panel to be completed. Panel is partially complete with six pack steam gauges some of which may need to be serviced. No radios or nav. equip. Panel also has basic engine, fuel and electrical monitoring gauges and switches mounted in.

Also included with the plane are a set of wing extensions. You can add about 2.5 feet(or less) to each wing with these. Lower your stall and landing speed. I have a brand new high quality stainless steel exhaust system that would mount to a Lycoming O-360 or possible an O-320 and is designed for a BD-4. This could be included at an extra cost.

[FONT=&amp]Here is a pretty good walk
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]around video of all the parts I have included with this plane
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]with the only correction being I don't have the curved
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]windshield any more. I've heard the flat
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]windshield with Bede's upgraded side windshield supports
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]is a decent aerodynamic improvement. A flat piece of
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]plastic from a plastic shop is pretty cheap....probably
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]between $80 and $100. Feel free to skip my
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]motivational speech in the beginning
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]=). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t2h6F7givE&t=196s
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]A video showing the included wings(that have had the wing tank section reskinned in aluminum) installed on the
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]airframe. https://youtu.be/-e0jyxnI0N8?t=1m27s

[/FONT]
metal_wings.jpg2.jpg1.jpg6.jpgLower_window.jpg[FONT=&amp]5.jpg3.jpg[/FONT]

I'm selling because I found another plane I'm interested in buying.

FREE Delivery. If you live within about 100 miles from Livermore, CA

Sorry about the upside down pics! Can we edit / rotate pics. on this website?

$5,500

Back