• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Badland F2 - Oversight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peer Ebbighausen

I am starting this thread of my Badland F2 build to both document my progress, and hopefully get some construction feedback from the many minds on this site that are far more qualified than I am. (Hopefully this thread is permissible by the mods.)

This is my first time building a plane, and as a result I prefer to err on the side of caution.

I'll be posting as many pics as I can, and hope to be pointed back in the right direction if I start to run astray somewhere. Feel free to ask any questions, request more pics, whatever. I'll likely have plenty of questions myself. (I hope I don't overextend my welcome as a result!)

Here are a few pics for starters. I've mocked up some of the controls, but still need to drill and install cotter pins,etc.

I hope to install the flaperon push/pull cables in the very near future, and will add pictures of the mock-up once complete.

Thanks all!

Attachments

• F2_garage_mockup_01.jpg
    F2_garage_mockup_01.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 47
  • F2_mockup_garage_CU.jpg
    F2_mockup_garage_CU.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 44
Back